1/2/10

A Few Of My Favorite Things..



The first thing I said when I saw this little puppy was "Awww! Look how cute!!". Yeah, I know.. I know..but who could resist such an adorable face as this one ? She's been cleaned thoroughly, and I noticed no visible chips, cracks, or issues with her paint.






This item is a rare vintage Raspberry Tart white milk glass mug/cup made by American Greetings circa 1980. The bottom of the mug notes that it was made in the USA, and that the item is Oven Proof. It's a great item in near mint condition. I was unable to locate any scratching on the transfer, cracks, or chips on this item. It's approx. 4 Inches tall and 3 Inches wide.








I fell in love with this oval container as soon as I saw it. It's got a great green and yellow pattern on the side. The pattern actually reminds me of a baby blanket I've had since I was 2. I still cuddle up with that blanket when I'm feeling ill, some things just bring you comfort. There's no cracks, chips, or issues with the decal/paint. There is also no markings on this item.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment